Thursday, August 11, 2011

PAUL SNODGRASS in I'M SO LONELY at On Broadway

Press release for Paul Snodgrass’s run at On Broadway. These intimate sessions by On Broadway are not easy on my wallet. But it is so worth it. Going to go see this one tomorrow myself. Will be the first time I see Mr Snodgrass so I am rather excited.
THURSDAY 11th to SATURDAY 13th AUGUST 2011 Tickets R85 per person, Students R65, groups of 10 or more R75

Paul Snodgrass is back with his hit one-man show I'M SO LONELY from the 11th to 13th August 2011 at On Broadway.  After a sold-out run at the Baxter Theatre, Snoddie will perform the show for the last time, before starting on his next one man show.

For 3 nights only come and see the man described as South Africa's funniest angry comic.  The Pocket Ginger, who received a 5-star review at the Edinburgh Festival, will walk the fine line in his observations on the differences between men and women, and why he thinks he's still single!

If you're not sure, check out some reviews from the first run of this show:
"Paul has a magnetic attraction.  He draws his audience in with a deadly combination of boyish charm, sharp anger and woeful loneliness."
"Paul has his finger firmly to the pulse of the audience, delivering lines and jokes that jab you straight in the funny bone, sending you into spasms of giggles.  And his ability to (emotionally) expose himself on stage is, at times, startling and almost unnerving, but utterly captivating."
"Seriously, this show is like 'Defending the Caveman' on cocaine after a bender.  There are no holds barred and that is exactly why I, and the rest of the audience, loved the 'angry leprechaun' so much.  And his bit on the Southern Suburb rugby boiis!  Come now, it was too much.  He nailed them so badly if I were one of them I'd be afraid to pop my collar or wear Ed Hardy ever again."

Show begins at 20h30.
For bookings please call 021 424 1194, or book online at Computicket

No comments:

Post a Comment