Thursday, October 13, 2011

The sporadic nature of the internet

Some of you might have asked what happened to the three times a week blog posts from High On Comedy every week with out fail. Well loyal readers, I have sad news. This past weekend, the High On Comedy office(my flat) was burgled.

It is okay, no one got hurt, but my laptop plus some other things were stolen. Meaning my access to blogger has been a bit difficult at times. But not to worry, I have not lost my love for humor, and in fact, humor is one of few things keeping me sane at this moment.

So just sit back, relax, and wait for everything on this side to get sorted. I am still very active on twitter, but for the next few weeks or so, the blog won't be updated as regularly. We hope to be back to full steam soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment