Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Comedy at Beefcakes


Beefcakes, the beefiest burger bar in town. Burger Bar, never before have two words come together so beautifully, except maybe lotto and winner. I have never been, but I am aiming to change that. What better opportunity do I have than this coming Sunday.

On Sunday, 25 September 2011, Beefcakes is hosting a Comedy night with a very good dish. Starters are Kellyn Coetzee and KG. I have seen KG around and he is a fast up and comer. Will be my first time seeing Kellyn Coetzee on stage and I am always eager to check out new comics.


For the main is Nik Rabinowitz. The man needs no introduction. This all is complemented by crazy uk comic Martin Davis. All of this for a cover charge of R45 rand.

But most of all look at these burgers. I can’t wait to have that in my mouth. 

Om nom nom


No comments:

Post a Comment