Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving House

For those of you who don't know, I got engaged a couple of months ago. Yes, I looked at all the happiness in my life and I thought screw it, I want none of that. So off I went and got engaged to my girlfriend thus turning her, into my Fiancee. A random lights flashed as she leveled up.

Like this, but with diamonds


Shortly after that we decided to move in together and that happens tomorrow. Now I am not really nervous or scared about this. It is definitely a new chapter in the life of me. But it will be a fun chapter. People often ask me (no one ever asks me anything) if I am not worried that it will be too much to handle. I mean living with the same person day in and day out. Listening to all their problems and hear how the bitch and moan about work all the time. Don't get me started on the farting, which is mostly from my side. To these people I say, "Hey listen voice in my head. Shut up." No, I am not worried about any of that. My lady is pure win.

The point, I am trying to make here is that for the next few days I will be in limbo so to speak. That period of time where you aren't living at your old place, but you are not fully settled in your new place. I won't have internet nor will I have time to think up or find funny things for you to read/watch. So please stay strong during this short intermission. Drinks will be served in the main hall and there is a poker game in the back room.

If you can stand the smell...


But before I go...

I heard about this video after my last post went live. It is a trailer for Hellpants and the FBPK. A trailer for a stand up show you ask? Rather, don't ask. Just watch.



Stay strong People!

1 comment:

  1. No Internetz?? NOOOooooOOOoooOOOOOOoooo!!!
    enjoy the crazy times, you crazy kids. :)

    ReplyDelete